CLIC (Client Lifecycle Intelligence and Care) is the global cross-business client management division for Societe Generale. CLIC's mission is to provide a simplified, differentiated experience for SG's clients and employees over the client's entire lifecyle. Within CLIC, the CLM (Client Lifecycle Management) department has primary responsibility for:
* Coordinating the onboarding process
* Managing client data with a guarantee of quality and completeness
* Protecting the bank and its clients by applying KYC regulations
Within CLM, we are forming a dedicated project management team to manage the implementation of new organization standards for KYC processes. The team will be staffed with project managers and business analysts responsible for:
* Planning and executing KYC standards rollout,
* Interacting closely with CLM executive managers and staff, Compliance, Legal, Technology and other SG functions as needed
* Working with external consulting support in the execution of the standards initiative
* Coordinating with other global and local initiatives within the scope of the broader Onboarding and KYC Transformation Program (OKTP)
Reporting to CLIC / KYC Head of projects:
* Support coordination of activities across the scope of the initiative, including:
* Planning and launching initiatives
* Ensuring initiatives are fully defined including: clear objectives and scope, business requirements, project management, governance
* Formulating detailed action plans
* Identifying resource and budget requirements
* Ensure appropriate representation and involvement from various functions and departments
* Aligning with global counterparts
* Following and reporting progress execution of corrective actions
* Leverage knowledge of project management and KYC to help keep projects on track
* Issue and risk management
* Facilitating meetings
* Assist when needed to clarify requirements
* Facilitate solutioning
* Assist in issue resolution
* Preparing and disseminating meeting minutes
* Preparing presentations for project oversight committees and other stakeholders as needed
* Work closely with policy, procedure, training and technology organizations to ensure comprehensive coverage of change management activities
* Ensure proper change management is conducted on initiatives including operational impact assessments, testing, training and communication, creating or updating controls
* Work with global and local project management office as needed to:
* Report status
* Ensure alignment in plans
* Strong knowledge of BSA and AML regulations and their application to KYC operations
* A very strong understanding of client onboarding and review process
* Good exposure to tools used for onboarding and reviews
* Strong knowledge of KYC operations and best practice within the Financial Services Industry
* Strong project/change management and task management skills
* Experience in investment banking
* Strong verbal & written communication skills
* Effective presentations skills
* Experience in managing contributors across business lines and functions
* Experience in managing to deadlines
* Strong Excel, PowerPoint, Word skills
Desired / Plus:
* Experience in translating policy to procedure and implementing the same across the operational organization
* BSA/AML certifications such as CAMS, CAFP or equivalent
* PMP certification
* Minimum 10 years experience in Financial Services with at least 5 years of Project Management experience
* Minimum 5 years experience working on AML / KYC / Onboarding initiatives
* Project Management skills: Experience managing deliverables from a broad cross section of contributors.
* Analytical capability: Ability to analyze requirements and assess solutions. Can absorb ideas quickly and apply then pragmatically.
* Facilitation: Able to take diverse inputs from stakeholders and drive to consensus on problem statements, requirements, solutions, and plans.
* Communication/Presentation Skills: Ability to summarize complex ideas with appropriate details for different audiences and level of seniority. Ability to communicate on technical topics in writing.
* Adaptability: Able to adjust to new environments and challenges. Work effectively in varied situations and function in changing circumstances with a minimum of confusion or loss of productivity.
* Results oriented: Setting goals and priorities that maximize the use of resources available to consistently deliver quality results.
* Team player: Work in a diverse environment. Establish trust and work towards common goals.
* Ability to work independently
About Société Générale
Societe Generale attracts deposits and offers commercial, retail, investment, and private banking services.