Costco is looking for entry level Kronos WFC Functional Analyst. This person works with senior Analysts to perform the tasks necessary to analyze, design, configure, implement and support Kronos Workforce Central application. Position will require working closely with Costco IT, Business Stakeholders and Vendors to develop and implement solutions as part of ongoing support as well as new implementations. Position will require working with project teams to ensure upgrades and major enhancements have been well tested limiting the impact to end users and Payroll.
This individual should demonstrate the highest levels of customer service, communication, productivity and professionalism. In addition, the candidate will have the ability and aptitude for leadership and self-motivated, possessing strong analytical skills and Costco business (or other retail) expertise.
Job Duties/Essential Functions
* Works with senior team members to define, configure/develop, test, analyze, and maintain Kronos Workforce Central application (Timekeeping, Scheduling, Security and Attendance).
* Responsible for all aspects of the Kronos workflow including but not limited to labor levels, organizational map, naming conventions, pay policy groups, pay codes, exceptions, overtime, shifts, holidays, work rules, and accruals.
* Responsible for working with business to gather requirements, configuring solutions within Kronos.
* Collaborates in a team environment and independently with vendors, business partners and technology teams on projects, support activities, application development and standardization.
* Reviews/Creates detailed functional and technical design documents, test plans and implementation documents.
* Support off-hours work as required, including weekends, holidays, and 24/7 on call responsibilities on a rotational basis.
* Assists in other areas of the department as necessary.
* Assists in other departments of the company as necessary.
Ability to operate vehicles, equipment or machinery
Computer, phone, printer, copier, fax
Experience, skills, education & licenses/certifications
* 1 year of experience working with Kronos Workforce Central application (Timekeeping, Scheduling, Attendance, and Analytics).
* Strong knowledge and understanding of payroll processes.
* Familiarity with Kronos Workforce Integration Manager.
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications with an emphasis towards highly available and scalable global solutions.
* SQL knowledge and experience.
* Experience with Service Pack upgrades.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Experience with Kronos Workforce Central software suite.
* Developing WIM and other custom interfaces is a plus.
* Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
* Must have strong analytical, problem solving skills.
* Successful internal candidates will have spent one year or more on their current team.
* Management will review the Job Analysis for this position prior to a job offer.
To Apply: Use the link below to upload all required documents to
Apart from any religious or disability considerations, open availability is needed to meet the needs of the business. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of authorization to work in the United States. Applicants and employees for this position will not be sponsored for work authorization, including, but not limited to H1-B visas.
About Costco Wholesale
Costco Wholesale Corporation operates membership warehouses.