6016 North Nina Ave.
Chicago, Illinois 60631
Hours for this position are: Day shift (mostly), M-F (mostly).
Norwood Crossing is a nonprofit healthcare organization specializing in quality senior care. Our facility is located on the northwest side of Chicago in the quaint neighborhood of Norwood Park. Our organization is seeking a Kronos Implementation Coordinator. Our ideal candidate will have a thorough knowledge of Kronos Workforce Ready modules:
* Performance Management
* Complete data entry for these modules.
* Provide user training and support for these modules.
* Prepare system and user documentation for these modules.
* Provide production, technical and business systems support by utilizing Kronos Workforce Central products.
* Conduct business rule analysis by collaborating with business users, and colleagues to design, develop (including functional/technical specifications), test, and implement functionality using various Kronos configuration tools
* Document all business rules within Kronos modules
* Follow client methodology and ensure appropriate communications, process and documentation are provided
* Provide technical assistance to customers, collaborates with appropriate teams to implement and test system fixes or changes.
* Analyze system issues and regularly monitors, updates and closes service tickets within appropriate time frame
* Technical consultant throughout the life cycle of assigned applications
* Provide knowledge transfer for customers
* Advise customers on system configuration, healthcare features and system processes and procedures
* Serve as a technical point-of-contact and assists subject matter experts in testing of system changes, report writing/preparation and setup/maintenance of the system.
* Write technical/functional specifications documenting the resolution and collaborates with appropriate technical teams to implement resolution.
* Able to move frequently throughout the workday.
* Possess sight/hearing senses, or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately so that the requirements of this position can be fully met.
* Must be in good health and demonstrate emotional ability.
* Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 25 pounds up to a max of 50 pounds to a minimum height of 4 feet unassisted and be able to push, pull move and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet.
* Extensive experience with related Kronos modules
* Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
* Ability to work with minimum supervision.
* Kronos WorkForce Central application including Timekeeping, Attendance, Accruals, Leave, Talent, Human Resources and Data Collection
* Kronos WFC v7.x and greater
* Experience with E2E Kronos implementations
* Excellent verbal and written skills, organizational and time-management abilities.
* At least five years' experience providing technical and functional support of ERP technologies such as SAP and Kronos.
* Excellent documentation skills including requirements definitions, context diagrams, use cases, test scripts, and data interface specifications
* Practical experience implementing and supporting Kronos environments.
* Exceptional organizational and planning skills, analytical abilities, and problem solving.
* Strong interpersonal skills to interface with co-workers and customers
* Flexibility and adaptability to the demands and requirements of a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities