K¹² is a dynamic company on a mission to provide the most compelling, comprehensive, and effective K-12 education available. Our employees are a critical part of an organization that is providing powerful, new options for the way children can be educated. They have a passion for education and a drive to make a difference. We pride ourselves on maintaining the highest level of integrity and we have the same high expectations for our employees as we do for the students who are in our programs.
AS A KNOWLEDGE BASE ADMINISTRATOR YOU WILL . . .
* Create and ongoing data integrity of each school within K12's enrollment systems (SFDC, TotalView, and SAMS)
* Create school-specific Compliancy Item documentation using third-party platforms and tools
* Serve as the Subject Matter Expert and main Point of Contact on enrollment system configuration and maintenance as it relates to schools and their enrollment requirements
* Provide project support for the implementation of new strategies and technologies
* Help design marketing initiatives, processes, and tools to assist closing opportunities following demand generation
* Assist in quantitative analysis of key conversion metrics (lead data, telephony, web, CRM, etc.) to identify opportunities for improvement
* Help ensure all enrollment system and project activity is delivered in-line with the agreed strategy and deadlines
* Serve as a key point of contact for internal teams and external vendors who are providing support on related initiatives
* Assist in the preparation of presentations to share strategies and findings with senior leadership
* Participate in regularly scheduled meetings related to projects and document discussion points and action items
Requirements Job Requirements
* Four-year university degree preferred
* Advance degrees and/or degrees in education is a plus
* Previous sales experience with proven record of achievement preferred, phone sales experience is a plus
* Consultative approach to selling
* Solutions oriented with strong follow up ability
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
* Strong interest in education
* Team player attitude, working closely with all other contact center and K12 personnel
* Effective verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to communicate with customers effectively through phone, voicemail, email, chat, etc
* Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, results-driven environment
* Excel and Salesforce Automation (SFA) computer skills
* Ability to pass background check requirements
K12 is a Federal Contractor, an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Apply On-line Send This Job to a Friend
* Back to K12 Home
Copyright © K12 Inc. All rights reserved. K12 is a registered trademark of K12 Inc. The K12 logo and other marks referenced herein are trademarks of K12 Inc., and other marks are owned by third parties.