kACE is the product brand for the solutions provided by Fenics Software Limited. kACE was launched in July 2018 following the acquisition of Kalahari Limited by Fenics Software. The product range includes pricing, analytics, distribution and trading tools for a broad range of asset classes.
Both FENICS and Kalahari have over 30 years' experience providing intuitive pre-trade analysis, risk management, automated client price distribution, post trade processing and innovative pricing solutions for the FX derivatives and financial markets. The extensive range of APIs facilitate connectivity to third parties and bespoke front end solutions.
Kalahari Limited is a subsidiary of Fenics Software Limited, which is a subsidiary of BGC Partners, Inc. (NASDAQ:BGCP). BGC are a leading global brokerage company servicing the financial and real estate markets. kACE Pro FXO is licensed for use at over 350 client sites worldwide. The kACE brand is supported from offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Singapore and Tokyo.
As a member of the kACE product development group, you will be part of a team implementing innovative and cutting-edge solutions designed to meet the needs of a rapidly changing market.
* Own and lead all aspects of testing for an assigned project.
* Manage testing team, allocating tasks and coordinating efforts to maximize productivity.
* Design comprehensive test plans and cases that cover functional and technical specifications, integration, compatibility, and performance.
* Provide estimates for tasks needed to execute test plans/scripts.
* Design and develop robust, reusable and easily maintainable automation framework (in-house built) for C++, Java & Web based applications using best industry standards.
* Develop automation that adheres to industry standards for code design, version control and documentation.
* Provide automation development guidance to other test developers.
* Set up test environments and ensure that specified test sets are correctly executing on the proper code branches.
* Assist other team members with maintaining and troubleshooting automation scripts.
* Perform regular code reviews to verify automation code quality.
* Perform manual functional, exploratory and negative testing, documenting test scripts and automating for regression.
* Ensure that test reports provide information needed to quickly assess overall results and efficiently investigate failures. Document defects with steps to reproduce.
* Understand testing objectives and priorities and work with other team members to resolve problems in a timely and efficient manner.
* Identify and implement process improvements.
* Participate in periodic release activities as required.
* BS in computer science or related field.
* Excellent communication skills and fluent in written and spoken English.
* 8+ years of experience with automated testing with proven deliveries.
* Strong development skills using a major programming language such as C++ or Java; expertise with test automation development is a must.
* Strong knowledge of SQL, XML, and FIX.
* Ability to lead multiple resources working on one or more projects.
* Demonstrated knowledge of SDLC and STLC.
* Experience testing foreign exchange, financial trading or risk management systems preferred.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Must be energetic, self-motivated and able to manage multiple tasks effectively in parallel.
* Able to work within an established team and be willing to take direction.
About Bgc Partners
BGC Partners is a brokerage company servicing the wholesale financial and real estate markets.