kACE is the product brand for the solutions provided by Fenics Software Limited. kACE was launched in July 2018 following the acquisition of Kalahari Limited by Fenics Software. The product range includes pricing, analytics, distribution and trading tools for a broad range of asset classes.
Both FENICS and Kalahari have over 30 years' experience providing intuitive pre-trade analysis, risk management, automated client price distribution, post trade processing and innovative pricing solutions for the FX derivatives and financial markets. The extensive range of APIs facilitate connectivity to third parties and bespoke front end solutions.
Kalahari Limited is a subsidiary of Fenics Software Limited which is a subsidiary of BGC Partners, Inc. (NASDAQ:BGCP). BGC are a leading global brokerage company servicing the financial and real estate markets. kACE Pro FXO is licensed for use at over 350 client sites worldwide. The kACE brand is supported from offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Singapore and Tokyo.
As a member of the kACE product development group, you will be part of a team implementing innovative and cutting-edge solutions designed to meet the needs of a rapidly changing market.
* Work with business analyst to ensure full understanding of the requirements within the context of existing systems.
* Make technical decisions and lead the architecture
* Produce and document technical designs and implement according to design.
* Ensure that the deliverables meet all the specified functional and performance requirements.
* Escalate technical design or specification issues to business analyst and development manager, as soon as they arise.
* Review test plans, advise and assist with testing as needed.
* Support business critical applications during business and off hours.
* Set and own development milestones for yourself and teammates, providing regular status updates to the project manager.
* Adhere to kACE coding standards and SDLC process.
* Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects.
* Create, document, and implement unit test plans, scripts, and test harnesses.
* Achieve in depth expertise of one or more component of the kACE system and provide advice and assistance to other developers in those areas.
* Participate in periodic release activities.
* BS in computer science, math or related field
* 7+ years of experience developing business critical enterprise-level solutions
* Strong expertise in Java required. Other languages such as C++, Python a plus.
* Knowledge of trading systems, foreign exchange or derivatives is a plus.
* Ability to lead development projects and build sustainable and scalable enterprise solutions
* Extensive domain knowledge in multiple areas of software technologies: big data, NO-SQL multi-threading, distributed processing, messaging, etc
* Must be energetic, self-motivated and possess excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
* Must be able to work within an established team and be willing to take direction.
About BGC Partners
BGC Partners is a brokerage company servicing the wholesale financial and real estate markets.