ATI is again honored to be named one of the Fastest Growing Private Companies in the East Bay, as well as ranked No. 29 on the Top 50 Bay Area Architecture Firms and No. 86 on the Leading Private Companies in the East Bays lists by San Francisco Business Times. ATI is also recognized by ENR as No. 72 on the Top 100 Design Firms in California and No. 53 on Hot Firms List by Zweig Group for 2017.
An abbreviated list of our notable clients include California State University - East Bay, Stanford Childrens Health, California State Department of General Services, BART, California Military, and over 80 School Districts in addition to many other local public and private organizations. Visit www.atiae.com to learn more about ATI and our projects.
We have an opening for a Full Time Job Captain for our Architecture Department in our Los Angeles office. We are seeking a Job Captain who has Educational design experience. The ideal candidate will have experience in architectural design, technical supervision and project management. In this position you will be involved from the beginning of the project design through construction closeout.
Typical tasks include:
* Provide collaboration expertise on multiple projects simultaneously
* Performs architecture design and detailing
* Coordinates with the project team including architects, designers, and engineering consultants
* Supervises the technical work of others and reviews their drawings
* Assists the PM in developing project budgets and project schedules
* Keeps the project team organized by planning and directing all phases of the project
* Occasional field work for verification of existing and as-built conditions
* Coordinates the project submittals with Division of State Architect (DSA) and/or local Authorities Having Jurisdiction (AHJ)
The successful candidate will have experience with and/or understanding of the following:
* K12 or Higher Education Experience
* Strong experience in AutoCAD and Revit
* Ability to complete work on time, within budget, with a high degree of client satisfaction
* Strong team building and leadership skills
* Ability to prioritize work with no supervision
* Mature judgment, tact, diplomacy, and firm grasp of the technical aspects of design projects
* Knowledge of DSA requirements and processes
* Accredited Architectural Degree required
Salary: $75-$90K, DOE
In addition, ATI offers a competitive compensation package that includes benefits, vacation, sick time, 401(K) match and bonus opportunities.
Please respond to this posting by sending your resume and one page cover letter. In the cover letter please explain why you believe you would be a good fit for this position at ATI.
ATI Architects and Engineers is a part the AC Martin Group. Headquartered in Los Angeles, CA, AC Martin is comprised of three main firms, each independently operated.
* AC Martin Los Angeles-based Architecture, Planning, Interiors and Research firm with a vast design portfolio spanning over 100 years in Corporate, Commercial, Institutional, and Higher Education sectors.
* ATI Architects and Engineers California-based (San Francisco Bay Area, Sacramento, and Los Angeles) Architecture and Engineering leaders in K-12 Education, Industrial, and Government sectors.
* Togawa Smith Martin Los Angeles-based design firm, recognized as leaders in Multi-Family Residential and Mixed-Use Retail/Residential architecture.