Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
We are looking for a Junior Web Developer to join our enthusiastic digital marketing team.
We embrace our core values of passion, integrity, innovation, and resilience. Please apply if you thrive in a fast-paced dynamic working environment. This is a full-time position located in beautiful San Diego, California. Benefits include health insurance and 401k. This role is a technical position which includes the following responsibilities.
* Daily optimization of our websites with substantial traffic, based within WordPress, in a sandbox environment.
* Migration of backend sandbox changes to live production.
* Implementation of various WordPress widgets and plugin optimizations
* Communicating with website administrator for deployment changes
* Performing tests, analyzing the results of changes, and tracking metrics such as #visitors, referrals, conversion rate
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited university, preferably in a business, mathematical, or computer related field.
* Minimum 3 years' experience building and maintaining WordPress sites
* Knowledge of plugin development
* Understanding of caching
* Knowledge of Google Analytics or other website monitoring tools and speed optimization tools
* Familiarity with CSS would be a plus.
* Wordpress Optimization
* Wordpress Plugin Development
* Front End Development
* Responsive Design
* Design of user interfaces (UI)
* Design of user experience (UX)
* Ability to handle multiple tasks and quickly shift from one project to another
* Willingness to Work within a collaborative environment
* High attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
* Other UI Frameworks
Location: San Diego, CA
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.
Amobee is a mobile advertising platform offering end-to-end mobile advertising solutions and services for advertisers andpublishers.