This role is primarily responsible for assisting in administration of TravelClick's global deployment of Salesforce.com. Handling basic Salesforce administration as well as data maintenance, user support and configuration. The ideal candidate has basic Salesforce Administration skills and is willing to learn and grow their skills in a fast-paced environment. Be part of a team that supports a large, complex, global implementation of Salesforce. We want someone who will be able to help our current Administration team as well as our support team. Assisting with data loading, basic configuration and user support are key to this role.
* Assist the Administration team in building out, scaling, and supporting our global deployment of Salesforce to over 1k users.
* Perform basic Salesforce Administration tasks such as: custom objects, custom fields, formulas, workflows, page layouts, validation rules, process builder, and reports and dashboards.
* Develop and create customized reports and dashboards as requested by Salesforce users.
* Work with end users to translate business needs into Salesforce requirements.
* Responsible for data cleaning and data integrity activities.
* Assist in resolving support cases as they occur and provide technical support as needed.
* Follow change management process by configuring in sandbox environments and QA testing of new features and functionality.
* Help create and maintain detailed documentation for technical designs, project plans, deployments and training documents.
* Help manage user permissions and operational governance.
* Provide end user training as requested.
* Bachelor's Degree required.
* Experience with report design, report optimization and process management in Salesforce.
* Demonstrated experience in Salesforce support.
* Experience in data migration/bulk data loading into Salesforce using the Apex data loader.
* Experience analyzing and documenting different system flows, process flows and workflows.
* Ability to work independently and ability to meet deadlines
* Ability to manage projects and track progress.
* Strong analytical and communication skills.
* Salesforce Administrator Certification preferred but not required.
EEO Statement"All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status." Note to Applicants
IMPORTANT: We contact all applicants via email throughout the hiring process. It is recommended that you add iCIMS (@agents.icims.com) to your Approved/Safe Sender list to ensure that our emails are properly delivered to your inbox and not marked as spam. Please click here for instructions on whitelisting iCIMS.