The Junior Salesforce Administrator is responsible for ongoing management of basic Salesforce administration and will provide day-to-day operational support to internal customers. This role partners closely with Operations, Sales and other departments to drive greater efficiencies with processes, reporting, tools, etc. to improve sales productivity. This is a collaborative and detail-oriented role that will interact with multiple parts of the organization and make an impact on the daily operation of the business.
Candidates for this role should be highly motivated, have excellent communication skills, analytical abilities and some experience working in the Salesforce.com platform.
* Day to day support and administration of our Salesforce instance
* Manage Salesforce users, profiles, roles, permission sets and other administrative responsibilities
* Gain a deep understanding of our Salesforce setup and our sales processes to provide general support and training to sales team and new hires
* Generate and analyze simple and complex reports from Salesforce based on business needs as requested by sales and sales management team
* Managing territory and account assignments within Salesforce
* Gather needs and requirements of the business and design high quality solutions in Salesforce via custom objects, custom fields, workflows and processes
* Perform testing of system enhancements within a test environment and other quality assurance tasks
* Responsible for data cleanliness and identifying and resolving data inaccuracies within our systems
* Develop and maintain sales team resources as needed; perform routine updating of dashboards and process documentation
* Organize and consolidate information from multiple systems and utilize Microsoft Excel to prepare lists/reports for consumption of sales team and leadership; importing/exporting of data between various systems
* Proactively collaborate with sales team to solicit feedback and improves or creates processes/procedures as needed to boost productivity
* Other tasks and projects as assigned
* BA/BS degree required
* 1-3 years professional work experience
* Passion for the Salesforce.com platform and some experience performing Salesforce admin tasks
* Previous operational experience supporting multiple teams and/or departments a plus.
* Proficient in MS Excel, Google apps, other commonly used business applications; demonstrated ability to learn new systems
* Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
* Impeccable organizational, analytical and time management skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* Must be a team player who enjoys supporting their customers
Law360, a LexisNexis company, is an online newswire for business lawyers that covers major litigation, transactions, and regulatory issues. Founded in 2004 and acquired by LexisNexis in 2012, Law360 is a cutting-edge organization and one of the fastest-growing subscription news services in the U.S. Our subscribers include the largest law firms in the U.S. and around the world, in-house counsel at major corporations, and key decision-makers in the government sector.
Law360 offices are located in NYC, Washington DC, and Los Angeles. We offer a casual and flexible work environment, comprehensive benefits (including; medical, dental, generous paid time off, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, and a pre-tax commuter program), and competitive salary.
Portfolio Media Inc., publishers of the Law360 newswire, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.