What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation - we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
* Experience with .Net development using Visual Studio (1-2+ years)
* Experience with test automation (Unit Testing front end and back end code, Specflow, Selenium)
We'd love to see:
* Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
Impact You'll Make:
* Expectations in the first 90 days - Join our agile scrum team and contribute to the team's delivery by coding new features and defect fixes
* What you'll accomplish beyond 90 days - Learn new technologies, grow as a software developer and as a professional, promote the use of differentiated solutions to build agility in the team TransUnion
* Rental Screening is a leading provider of background screening solutions in the multifamily space. Our Rental Screening and Resident products are growing and we are upgrading the technology of the products to use the latest tech. You will serve as a key member of the Rental Screening team, helping to create amazing new features.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion Job Title
Consultant, Applications Programming
TransUnion is a risk and information solutions provider to businesses and consumers.