Partners Data Systems
The Junior .Net Engineer role is responsible for building the provisioning, compliance, helpdesk, automation, back office and infrastructure services that Armor leverages to maximize efficiency while maintaining security and PCIDSS and HIPAA compliance, among others. Must meet deadlines and develop automated solutions that work with a high degree of reliability.
Junior .NET Engineer Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (Additional duties may be assigned as required)
* Ability to configure and maintain your own development environment
* Strong analytical thinking
* Ability to work independently with little direction
* Experience utilizing C# 4.5
* Experience using Source Control Systems (Git preferred) or similar such as Team Foundation Server, SVN, CVS
* Experience with T-SQL
* Experience developing MVC 5 and Web API 2 applications
* Experience developing with ASP.Net Webforms
* Experience with distributed systems in a SOA environment
* Experience developing with Entity Framework 5
* Understand and implement OOD principals
* Experience in web application development and API integration
* Experience with Dependency Injection (Castle Windsor preferred)
* Experience with TDD and developing Unit Tests (MSTest Experience preferred)
* Experience with message queuing platforms (RabbitMQ preferred)
* Additional consideration will be given for internal process and systems knowledge
Education And/Or Experience:
* High school diploma or general equivalence degree (GED)
* Associates Degree or Bachelors Degree (preferred) in Computer Science or related field
* 2-3 years of job-related experience
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate. The work environment may be in either at a home or an Armor office setting, at an industry trade event or at a third-party location.
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of the company to comply with all employment laws and to afford equal employment opportunity to individuals in all aspects of employment, including in selection for job opportunities, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration protected by federal, state or local laws.
About Partners Data Systems
Partners Data Systems is a company that provides storage and backup automation solutions.