Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, Unify and Worldline. Atos is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
Mainframe Systems Engineer - University Graduate level
Whatever your degree, our Graduate Program will give your career the edge. When you embark on your digital journey with us, you can expect our support every step of the way from some of the most knowledgeable colleagues in the business. Our program will lead to continuous on-the-job training and opportunities to gain valuable industry-recognized qualifications. What's more, you'll work in a fast paced and dynamic environment and learn from our Senior Leadership Community, all while supporting our global clients.
What you'll be doing -
We are seeking Mainframe Systems Engineer graduates to handle the following:
* Install, update, and administer Mainframe operating system software.
* Perform changes within company regulations and security standards.
* Assist with testing, implementation, and installation of new/improved systems, as well as product upgrades.
* Attend meetings and interact regularly with management, team, and clients to continuously improve services.
* Participate in On-Call rotation schedule.
Essential Skills -
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Technology, Engineering, Math or related discipline
* Minimum 3.0 GPA
* Basic programming skills
* Proficient with Microsoft products
* Knowledge of mainframe and/or open systems operating systems
* IT internship or work experience
* Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external customers
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels of the organization or that of clients
* Excellent problem-solving, team, and time management skills
* Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas
Why Apply -
Whether you're working towards your degree, or you've already graduated, your journey is just beginning. We'll be with you all the way, developing your potential and powering your progress.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Atos is a company providing consulting services and solutions.