What you'll be doing...
Are you excited by state of art application development, explore new technologies and artificial intelligence? Join our Information Technology team where you will work on new technologies and find ways to meet our customers' needs and make it easy for them to do business with us. This position will work with Digital Technology team in Verizon Consumer Group.
* Develop Digital applications ensuring high performance, solid reliability, string resilience, low latency and high flexibility.
* Build tools and drive system improvements to make it easier for customer and app teams to adopt and use the platform.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or one or more years of work experience.
Even better if you have:
* A degree.
* Knowledge in IT systems development with a focus on digital (web) platforms.
* Knowledge in programming using React.JS/AngularJS, node.js, Java/J2EE.
* Demonstrated inclination towards evaluating and adopting emerging technologies.
* Knowledge of Artificial Intelligence, machine learning.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications is a broadband and telecommunications company operating 4G LTE network, 3G network, and information services.