Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, Unify and Worldline. Atos is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
Junior IT Service Delivery Coordinator - University Graduate level
Whatever your degree, our Graduate Program will give your career the edge. When you embark on your digital journey with us, you can expect our support every step of the way from some of the most knowledgeable colleagues in the business. Our program will lead to continuous on-the-job training and opportunities to gain valuable industry-recognized qualifications. What's more, you'll work in a fast paced and dynamic environment and learn from our Senior Leadership Community, all while supporting our global clients.
What you'll be doing -
We are seeking IT Service Delivery Coordinator graduates to join our team. You will have the chance to learn from senior leaders about service delivery and account management. Graduates will also handle the following:
* Build relationships and communicate effectively across teams and with key partners.
* Coordinate and manage high-priority incidents (P1/P2).
* Assist the Major Incident Management Global and Regional Process Owner in identifying and planning for process improvement projects.
* Follow standard execution of the high-priority Incident Management process.
* Assist in driving cross-account process standardization.
* May assist, on rare occasions, the NAO MIM in getting 3rd party vendors engaged on bridges.
* Support the Onsite Service Delivery Manager.
* Responsible for complete process consistency and handling of high-priority incidents according to SLAs.
* Establish technical & business collaborative bridges as required using MS Lync or Skype for Business.
* Act as a key contact point to expedite incident resolution.
* Responsible for customer satisfaction throughout the issue.
* Disseminate information of incidents using our in-house incident notification tool.
* Liaison with team managers of all technical experts (or support teams) to ensure swift resolution of incidents within SLA targets.
* Coordinate with suppliers, contractors, 3rd parties, etc. to ensure timely incident resolution of high-priority incidents and contractual fulfillment.
* Participate in the review of P1 and P2 incidents.
* Build strong linkages with all ITIL processes Problem and Change management.
Essential Skills -
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, Computer Science, Technology, Management Information Systems or related discipline
* Minimum 3.0 GPA
* Superb communication skills - written and oral
* Ability to work independently and make decisions where necessary
* Competent with Microsoft Office products, especially Outlook
* IT internship or work experience
* Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external customers
* Excellent problem-solving, team, and time management skills
* Resourceful and enthusiastic in gathering information and sharing ideas
* Competent with voice/video collaborations tools such as MS Lync or Webex
* Capable of multi-tasking in an environment with 3-4 monitors operating from one laptop
Why Apply -
Whether you're working towards your degree, or you've already graduated, your journey is just beginning. We'll be with you all the way, developing your potential and powering your progress.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Atos is a company providing consulting services and solutions.