Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over $ 13.6 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, Unify and Worldline. Atos is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
Junior IT Operations Manager - University Graduate level
Atos is seeking dynamic university graduate students for an Operations Manager position. This key operational position directly supports the Infrastructure and Data Management (IDM) business at Atos.
This position requires effective interpersonal skills with clients and internal staff, the ability to resolve conflict and a deep understanding of Atos products, services, policies, procedures and expectations.
Key Responsibilities -
* Lead the onsite services team to meet customer support service levels following Atos standards and best practices.
* Monitor, handle and report on the resolution of Incident tickets. Maintain and reduce the queue of support tickets.
* Adhere to service management processes and procedures to meet related service levels to maintain and/or improve customer satisfaction.
* Manage, track and complete root cause analysis of outages or incident trends. Recommend preventative actions and add to the team's knowledge base.
* Monitor specific Atos services for availability and performance, analyze data to develop recommendations to improve or change technology.
* Work with team leads and others to ensure proper work scheduling and prioritization is in place.
* Manage and lead continuous improvement support activities.
* Maintain support trackers and pertinent activity logs in preparation for operational review meetings and/or internal management activities.
* Strive to enhance and maintain good professional relationships with Atos clients.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, business management, management information systems, or related field from an accredited college or university
* Minimum 3.0 GPA
* Understanding of computer systems and networks
* Intermediate experience with the Microsoft products - Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
* Project management skills
* Superb communication and interpersonal skills
Preferred qualifications -
* Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency
* Excellent organizational, reporting and time management skills
* Good attention to detail
* Ability to multitask, prioritize tasks, and hit deadlines
* Work well under pressure and work well on a team
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Atos is a company providing consulting services and solutions.