Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech International Corporation is looking to grow our team by seeking a qualified candidate to contribute as a DevOps Engineer to support the SPEDI Program; currently providing services to the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) component of the United States Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
As a member of a highly motivated and efficient DevSecOps team, the ideal candidate would be able to self-manage, analyze manual tasks for architecting, automating, designing and developing solutions for USCIS customers and components across different platforms and geographically distributed locations. The candidate will be groomed to become a Subject Matter Expert of Windows OS, Linux OS, Amazon Web Services components and/or Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform. The candidate will also assist in the coordination and script the configuration of server hardening toward DISA STIG specification and other required changes and aid in the troubleshooting of system integration issues when needed.
* Maintain and operate virtual servers within USCIS's environments.
* Understanding of Application & OS Security, including virus scan management and patching
* Demonstrate ability to work with application owners to formulate, troubleshoot and document application installation
* Working knowledge of a version control system for code, such as git, subversion
* Able to analyze alerts from various monitoring tools and take appropriate action
* Server setup and maintenance on current windows operating systems, Linux operating systems, client access software and other client-server software applications that may be needed.
* Stand up infrastructure on cloud platforms and deliver customer service to
* Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills and experience communicating with technical and non-technical audiences
* Be on call for after-hours support on a rotating schedule
* Research and consult on new releases, patches and/or enhancements to the operating systems and security environment
* Recognize and report issues before they adversely impact firm operations or project schedules.
* 1-3 years of working within the Agile Methodology and or ITIL process of delivery.
* Experience building CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins, Nexus, SonarQube
* Cloud Platform and Network Troubleshooting experience.
* Monitoring Experience with Tools: New Relic, Prometheus, SolarWinds, etc.
* The candidate must be self-disciplined and show initiative, perseverance, and be able to deal with day to day problems and drive resolutions in a timely manner.
* Other required skills
o Windows Administration
o Outlook and Microsoft Office Suite
o Linux Administration
o Amazon Web Services
o Atlassian Suite (Jira, Confluence)
* Amazon Web Services Cloud Practitioner Certification
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline (+5 years' experience)
* Minimum 5 years in related functions and demonstrated ability to work well with end-users.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
About ManTech International
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies, consulting services and solutions for mission-critical national security programs.