Cultural Care Au Pair
Please include a cover letter with your application.
Are you passionate about architecting and building scalable, performant cloud applications and microservices while delivering a great customer experience? If so, then we are looking for you.
About the role
We are looking for a junior level developer to join our fun, energetic and growing team. We are looking for someone who is excited about learning new technologies and applying the best of what's out there to transform and/or replace our legacy systems with a more modern tech stack. You'll work out of our Cambridge office, but interface regularly with our teams in Switzerland.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences or Engineering
* Have a passion for technology, are a self-starter and problem-solver
* Excellent team player who understands the importance of teamwork, collaboration, and open communication
* Have a true passion for excellence in your work, are organized, detailed-oriented, thorough, and follows through on commitments
* Experience in Object-Oriented design, programming, and test automation
Nice to have:
* Passion for clean code and refactoring
* Knowledge of Agile and continuous integration/delivery
* Database knowledge in SQL and NoSql
* Azure and .Net experience
* Working experience in an Agile environment
Let's talk about the Perks.
We believe that happy people do great work. What makes us happy? Things like:
* Market-leading benefits package including top of the line health coverage, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement, and more
* $1,500 for professional development/continued education each year
* Three weeks paid vacation your first year and four weeks after your first year
* The opportunity to travel internationally
* Complimentary in-house language and fitness classes
* Sunny open-concept office space
* A restaurant and bar right in the building
* Discounts on travel
* Company match of your charitable contributions (up to $500 per year)
About Cultural Care Au Pair
At Cultural Care Au Pair, we believe that cultural exchange has the power to make the world a more welcoming, understanding, and open place. We build global families by bringing together international visitors with American host families-providing meaningful childcare for families, an unforgettable year in America for au pairs, and a culturally enriching experience for both parties.
We are proud to be the largest and most experienced au pair organization in the world, having successfully placed more than 120,000 au pairs into welcoming American homes since 1989. Our program is strictly regulated, and our dedicated staff all over the world work together to ensure each participant has the experience of a lifetime.
Here at Cultural Care, we are a team of problem-solvers, relationship-builders, and innovators who are constantly thinking about how we can improve our program experience, respond to micro- and macro-level challenges, and stay relevant to our global audiences.
Cultural Care Au Pair is associated with EF Education First, the world leader in international education.
About EF Education First
We're 52,000 small. We're teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalities-and counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out http://careers.ef.com to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.
About Education First
Education First is an international education company that specializes in language training, educational travel, academic degree programs, and cultural exchange.