Ketchum is currently looking for Junior Designer for their growing in-house digital team in Dallas. This person will be responsible for supporting our creative directors, digital strategists and account teams to develop a wide variety of client work. Candidate must have a great understanding of layout, type and color with an aptitude for designing in both the print and web worlds. Main focuses will be to design digital collateral, web assets, banners, social media content, email communications, and infographics. Responsibilities also include producing final files for web development and cleaning up Powerpoint files.
About the Job
* Web production - resize imagery for various social channels and ad placements. Prepare files for web upload
* Pull stock photography
* Social post designs for twitter, facebook, etc.
* Power point presentation design
* Possess a track record of original breakthrough designs and creative work
* Provide innovative, user-centric, information and visual design recommendations
* Immersion into client industries ranging from consumer brands, food, healthcare and public affair campaigns
* Producing creative design from independent development of concepts to well-organized handoff digital assets to our development team
* Superb attention to detail while juggling multiple projects, priorities and deadlines
* Collaboration with a diverse team of digital strategists, producers, art directors, copywriters and account teams
* Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Multimedia or related discipline from an accredited college or university required
* A minimum of 2-3 years of print, web, and presentation design experience
* Demonstrated ability to develop conceptual visual ideas and execute against them to create innovative design solutions in a highly collaborative environment
* Strong presentation and communication skills
* Expert proficiency in current Mac versions of Adobe Creative Suite software, (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Adobe Acrobat) and Microsoft PowerPoint and Word. (animated GIF experience a plus)
* Experience with Premiere Pro and After Effects
* An ability to work with brand identity systems and shared design projects
* Demonstrated versatility to design in multiple styles ranging from simply sophisticated to cutting-edge visual storytelling
* Must have a creative portfolio website
As a global public relations and communications agency with 90 plus years of experience, Ketchum builds brands and reputations for clients. We start conversations, build communities and engage stakeholders-and have a lot of fun doing it. We inspire and empower our people to think about products, companies, issues and challenges in a different way. And we're just crazy enough to think we can impact the world - and how it responds to ideas - through communication.
We believe great ideas shatter expectations, change thinking and build brands. We call this break through, and it's our mission to deliver it. How? Very simply-our people. By listening, cultivating diverse perspectives and rewarding fearless creativity, we've developed a culture of break through.
What we offer
* Robust benefits program
* Generous time off policies
* Retirement program with company match
* Workplace flexibility
* Business casual dress code
* Workplace and off-site social gatherings
* Yoga @ work
* Professional learning and development opportunities
* Tuition reimbursement
* Paid maternity/paternity leave
* Transit benefits
Interested? We've got an opportunity for you.