BASIC FUNCTION: Daily work will consist of EHR administration, network administration and desktop support with the reminder working on phone/email support.
* Administer and support local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), AD, GPO, Disaster Recovery, and Business Continuity; including routers, switches, and cabling.
* Administer the EHR system including user accounts, system maintenance, and event notifications.
* Model and develop EHR clinical reports with Crystal Reports.
* Provide technical support and training with Windows based workstations, EHR applications, email, network and peripheral equipment.
* Troubleshoot hardware and software issues on workstations, laptops and mobile devices running Windows, Android and iPhone smart phones.
* Install, configure, and support local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity; including routers, switches and cabling.
* Manage and maintain antivirus/antispyware/spam software.
* Administer and maintain Firewall hardware/software.
* Perform and verify database backups and recovery.
* Manage incoming support request from end users via both telephone and e-mail.
* Document issue history and issue resolution for call tracking, reporting, and knowledge base creation.
* Actively monitor work queues for timely completion of support requests.
* Maintain expert level knowledge of the platforms operating systems, standard applications, and computer hardware solutions.
* Conference room setup and support of audio/video equipment as needed.
* Must be able to travel to multiple sites.
* Performs other duties as requested or assigned.
QUALIFICATION - EDUCATIONAL AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
* Associates degree in Computer Science or related field; Bachelors degree preferred and 3-4 years experience in technical support.
* Knowledge of Windows networking fundamentals including routing, TCP/IP, DNS & DHCP.
SCHEDULE: Full time, 35 hours per week
To join our diverse team, please include a cover letter and salary requirements with your resume/application submission.