Junior Content Strategist
We're developing cutting-edge applications and products that look and perform superbly across all platforms. We work in small, multi-disciplinary teams so everyone plays a critical role in creative problem solving and product delivery. We're looking for someone who loves working in a highly collaborative environment to craft compelling, useful, and meaningful content for a wide range of audiences. You're a talented writer, driven problem solver, and strategic thinker who shares our passion for delivering innovative products that help our clients effectively engage and communicate with their key stakeholders.
Work you'll do
As a Studio Staff in our practice you will:
* Serve as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients' business needs
* Problem solve and offer ideas to solve client issues
* Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports
* Identify efficiencies and innovative approaches
* Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products
* Assist in proposal development as requested
* Develop your skills through training courses, mentoring, and daily interactions with clients
* Manage own personal and professional development, seeking opportunities for expansion of consulting skills and experiences
Deloitte Consulting LLP's Government & Public Services (GPS) Digital Customer team is creating a new model for a new age: we're a creative agency and a consultancy. Understanding the digital space and preparing for what's next is at our core. Data is our heart, Agile is our passion, and user experience is our soul. We help government deliver next-generation citizen experiences, reshape how work gets done, and rewire the way government intersects with technology. That's the power of driving disruption. That's Digital Customer.
* Bachelor's degree and at least 1 year of technology consulting or other relevant industry experience
* Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
* Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools, as well as Internet research tools
* Up to 30% travel required
* Must be able to obtain and maintain required clearance for this role
* Expertise in writing brand-consistent content that meets project goals and addresses user needs
* Exceptional organizational, storytelling, and brainstorming skills
* At least 2 years working in a communications or content strategy role
* At least 2 years of experience working in client service
* Experience working with digital applications, platforms, and products
* Experience producing content for print and web - from ideation and planning, to creation and execution
* High attention to detail and strong editing skills
* Experience working with government clients
* Expertise in social media, digital marketing/advertising, or public relations
* Experience with proposal writing
* Knowledge of Plain Language Guidelines
* Strong understanding of the agile methodology
* Experience with 508 compliance and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
* Familiar with digital analytics and SEO best practices
* Experience working with visual designers, user experience designers, and engineers
* An ability to work independently
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E19AUSCCONBR002-DC