United States of America - Virginia, Arlington
AECOM has an opportunity for a
Jr. Information Security Analyst to support our new program in Arlington, VA.
* Plan, implement, upgrade, or monitor security measures for the protection of computer networks and information. May ensure appropriate security controls are in place that will safeguard digital files and vital electronic infrastructure. May respond to computer security breaches and viruses.
* Monitor DOD and Army sites for new standards, regulations and policies.
* Review contract deliverables for compliances.
* Support risk management framework (RMF) implementation.
* Assess Information Assurance Vulnerability Alert (IAVA) management plans and processes.
* Develop and maintain Plans of Actions and Milestones (POAMs) for security related activities.
* Manage DD2875 submissions and support provisioning activities.
* Must be a US Citizen.
* Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance.
* 4 year degree in any computer field.
* 1 year or more years relevant experience.
* Security+ CE certification.
* Active, fully adjudicated Secret security clearance.
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.
Job Category Information Technology
Business Line Management Services
Business Group Management Services Group (MS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 208733BR
Clearance Required Yes
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
AECOM is an engineering company that provides design, consulting, construction, and management services to governments, businesses, and organizations.