This is an entry level developer position that will assist in designing, developing, configuring and testing web apps, mobile apps, APIs and more. It is a challenging opportunity with great potential to build your career as a strong insurance technologist while driving the insurance industry in general into the digital world.
This is an entry level full stack developer position that will assist in developing the next generation apps and APIs. S/he will be a contributor to agile teams by providing services that ensure Chubb is aligning technology efforts with business information needs. The person selected will learn agile methodology of software development, web application development, API development using the latest technologies and framework like .Net, C#, Microsoft Azure etc. The intent is to develop a junior full stack developer to become a well-rounded API developer ready to take on any challenging opportunity.
Essential Job Functions
* Design, develop, test and deploy applications, services, APIs & more.
* Create apps that interact with all kinds of APIs and process the response.
* Convey problems, solutions, updates and project status to peers.
* Develop and maintain clear and succinct documentation.
* Perform various QA/Testing functions within the team
* Provide strong support in cultivating an environment that encourages the use of data to support problem solving, critical thinking, and innovation.
* Perform other related duties as assigned.
* 0-2 years of experience in development of application and components with C#, .Net Core, Cosmos is required.
* 0-2 years of experience or understanding if XML, XSL, XSLT and XPath, etc. is desired
* Bachelor Degree in Finance, Business, Information Systems, Education, Communication or Insurance
* Highly organized, possessing strong analytical abilities
* Excellent written/verbal skills
* Working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Word required.
* Ability to interact well with various levels of the organization
* Ability to quickly learn Agile Methodology & associated processes
* Orientation toward details
* Works successfully in a team environment and independently
* Ability to quickly adapt to change