Proven processes. Proven people. Proven performance by a trusted, award-winning solutions provider and partner.
Founded in 2007 and headquartered in Dumfries, Virginia, ALEX - Alternative Experts is an ISO 9001:2015-certified Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) that's changing the way government does business by delivering a powerful, industry-leading array of core services to help its clients achieve mission-critical objectives.
Job Title: Jr. Frontend Web Developer
Location: Dumfries, VA
* US Citizenship and ability to meet and maintain secret level Security Clearance Sponsorship eligibility requirements. A higher clearance level may eventually be required.
* Demonstrated creativity in front-end web design
* Basic level of proficiency with Python
* Proficiency with web frameworks (such as Vue.js)
* An understanding of visualization techniques
* Ability to maintain a high-level of attention to detail
* Willingness to learn and be a part of a diverse team
* Experience using Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, & Outlook)
* Excellent written & verbal communication skills
* Proficiency with D3.js
* UI/UX design experience
* A working knowledge of SQL/NoSQL databases
* Experience with Linux (CentOS, RHEL)
* Understanding of APIs
* Bachelor's Degree in related field and front-end development experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Applicants must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to allow employees to meet the essential functions of the job, unless those accommodations cause undue hardships on the employer. To request a reasonable accommodation, contact the Human Resources Department at HumanResources@alexinc.com.
* Woman-Owned Small Business
* VEVRAA Federal Contractor
* Affirmative Action Employer
* Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are highly encouraged to appl