Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Entering ManTech's 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a "Top 100 Global Technology Company" by Thomson Reuters. We have earned this and many other accolades over the years for our dedication to serving the missions of our nation's most important customers: U.S. Intelligence, Defense and Federal Civilian agencies. All know us as a trusted partner offering best-in-class solutions in cyber, data collection & analytics, enterprise IT, and systems and software engineering tailored to meet their specific requirements.
Become an integral part of a diverse team in the Mission, Cyber and Intelligence Solutions (MCIS) Group. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission oriented Jr. Front End UI Developer, in the Herndon, VA area, with strong Customer relationships. At ManTech, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
The Innovative Security Solutions (ISS) Division provides cyber solutions to a wide range of Defense and Intelligence Community customers. This division consists of a team of technical leaders that deliver advanced technical solutions to government organizations. Our customers have high standards, are technically adept, and use our products daily to support their mission of protecting national security. Our contributions to our customer's success is driving our growth.
The Jr. Front End UI Developer will be a key member of our mission infrastructure development team. The successful candidate must be a team player, enthusiastic and passionate engineering professional and be able to professionally represent ManTech in customer facing meetings. The Front End UI Developer shall have experience creating responsive user interfaces with code that is tested, scalable and maintainable following Agile Development Methodologies. Must be proficient with developing UI using web frameworks such as React JS.
A qualified candidate will be responsible for the following duties and responsibilities, but are not limited to:
* Develop new user interface components using ReactJS/Material UI with a unified style.
* Improve existing UI features and functionality and provide suggestions on new techniques/strategies for UI development.
* Work with backend engineers to understand application interactions, features & functionality.
* Develop automated unit tests using mocked data
* Participate in code reviews.
* Participate in the project's agile process.
* Work with QA engineers on a regular basis.
* Effectively communicate among developers, as well as with end-users on a limited basis.
* Possess excellent problem-solving skills, and be detail-oriented and performance-driven.
* Commitment to continuous process improvement concerning integration efforts and CI/CD Pipeline.
Security Clearance Requirement:
Active/current TS/SCI clearance is required.
* Bachelor's degree, preferably in CS or equivalent
* 3+ years of web development experience with JS frameworks such as ReactJS.
* Experience using CSS3, HTML5, and ECMA 6+.
* Familiarity interfacing with RESTful APIs.
* General knowledge of computer architecture, computer networks, and operating systems.
* Quick learner, able to learn new technology and software.
* Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and as a team member.
* Experience with version control systems such as Git.
* Experience with ReactJS workflows (Flux or Redux)
* Experience with unit testing React components
* Experience with asynchronous design patterns and websockets.
* Experience with Flask web framework and MYSQL DB.
* Experience using Selenium for automated integration tests
* Experience with Agile development, daily SCRUM, JIRA.
* Familiar using containerization tools such as Docker.
* Exposure to continuous integration and deployment.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
About ManTech International
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies, consulting services and solutions for mission-critical national security programs.