The Junior Cloud Security Administrator is responsible for managing/supporting all IT-related security and safety issues related to the Oracle cloud environments and supporting applications. The Security Administrator will also be responsible for responding to security requests to cloud systems including role-based and permission-based access and can include developing systems and policies, as well as overseeing the implementation of procedures to secure both company and customer data.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
* Sets up and maintains system process and user accounts within the parameters of the system
* Designs and implements technical policies for user groups to adhere to
* Administers groups and organizational units in the system to correspond to business units and teams requiring similar access levels
* Audits and reports on user access and activities
* Handles/resolves account exceptions including lockouts, forgotten passwords, and setup and deactivation
Skills and Abilities
* Strong oral and written communications skills
* Ability to work with others in a constructive and collaborative manner
* Knowledge of internet/intranet-based opportunities and challenges
* Desire and drive to learn new skills implementing Oracle cloud security
Education and Training
* Bachelor's Degree in math, computer science, engineering, or related discipline with an information technology focus (preferred).
* Knowledge/Experience of 3rd party security auditing and monitoring tools is a plus.