Sr. Business Analyst (Remedy Force ticketing)
Detroit, Michigan - United States | Posted - 06/28/19
Apply Easy Apply
PROLIM Global Corporation (www.prolim.com) is currently seeking Sr. Business Analyst for location Detroit, MI for one of our top Client.
* Project is to provide analysis and process documentation for Remedy Force ticketing system.
* Must have Remedy Force ticketing experience (likely a consultant level person who has some specialty in ticketing software)
* Process oriented to write procedures.
* Flexible to travel to multiple locations, likely 3 days/week.
* Strong Visio experience.
* Experience in documenting and developing various workflows, escalations, and SLA's pertaining to the system.
* An in-depth knowledge of the process aspect of enterprise ticketing.
* While technical expertise is nice, we do not necessarily need someone that can configure the system, its more along the lines of process analysis and holistic review.
Apply online for immediate consideration, please send your updated resume and contact info via email firstname.lastname@example.org
About PROLIM Corporation
PROLIM is a leading provider of end-to-end IT, PLM and Engineering Services and Solutions for Global 1000 companies. They understand business as much as technology, and help their customers improve their profitability and efficiency by providing high value technology consulting, staffing, and project management outsourcing services.
Their IT and PLM consulting offerings include; Advisory, PLM Software/Services, Program Management, Solution Architecture Training/Staffing, Cloud Solutions, Servers/Networking, Infrastructure, ERP Practices and QA Services. Engineering services include Data Translation, CAD/CAM/CAE, Process & Product Engineering, Prototyping, and Testing/Validation within a wide range of markets and industries.