Seattle, Washington - United States | Posted - 06/27/19
Apply Easy Apply
PROLIM Global Corporation (www.prolim.com) is currently seeking Systems Engineer for location Seattle, WA, for one of our top Client.
* SharePoint on Prem for patching purposes
* Windows server administration
* SQL familiarity - clustering concepts
* Ensuring the stability of enterprise wide information technology systems and networks by assisting with problem identification and analysis, problem resolution, and security administration. Assists with first and second level support of a continuously operational production environment.
* This team is responsible for maintaining the PM software for technology. The project is currently migrating to Microsoft project online. The focus has been to update the project and existing infrastructure has been deferred, causing the needed maintenance.
* Deferred maintenance on existing infra SharePoint 2013, Project server 2013 on windows server 2008, development, test, insert and production instance.
* Root operating systems need to be upgrade, monthly patching, developing a smoke test plan with the QA on our team so patching is a repeatable price, set up Splunk monitoring and reports.
* This infrastructure has approx. 30 servers and this person would develop a plan to upgrade them all to the latest windows. They would have autonomy in doing that. Building Splunk monitoring for the farm.
Apply online for immediate consideration, please send your updated resume and contact info via email firstname.lastname@example.org
About PROLIM Corporation
PROLIM is a leading provider of end-to-end IT, PLM and Engineering Services and Solutions for Global 1000 companies. They understand business as much as technology, and help their customers improve their profitability and efficiency by providing high value technology consulting, staffing, and project management outsourcing services.
Their IT and PLM consulting offerings include; Advisory, PLM Software/Services, Program Management, Solution Architecture Training/Staffing, Cloud Solutions, Servers/Networking, Infrastructure, ERP Practices and QA Services. Engineering services include Data Translation, CAD/CAM/CAE, Process & Product Engineering, Prototyping, and Testing/Validation within a wide range of markets and industries.