Sr. Technical Recruiter/Account Manager
Detroit, Michigan - United States | Posted - 06/05/19
Apply Easy Apply
PROLIM Global Corporation (www.prolim.com) is currently seeking Sr. Technical Recruiter/Account Manager for location Detroit, MI for one of our top client.
* Accountable for developing a comprehensive sourcing strategy to source for top talents by methods of cold calling, direct sourcing and creating name/talent lead generation
* Utilize a variety of proven talent platforms and resources such as Social Media, Major Internet Job Boards, and Industry-specific blogs/discussion boards, onsite/offsite social engagement events, collaborating with trusted professional networks and establishing active presence with local Colleges/Universities for alumni
* Execute talent-sourcing strategies to fulfill key metrics such as direct candidate contact time, time to fill per requisition and candidate to new hire conversion
* Continuously engage in proactive dialogues with both passive/active candidates throughout the talent sourcing process
* Intelligently prescreen all identified candidates and partner with hiring managers keeping all interested entities engaged, involved and providing professional consultative next steps throughout the candidate experience process
* Support the recruitment lifecycle by sourcing qualified candidates, reviewing resumes, phone screening and generating a flow of appropriate resumes / candidates who meet the job requirements and preferences
* Experience handling multiple clients and Vendor Management Systems (VMS) systems
* Accountable for generating leads by leveraging relationships, referrals, social media networks, career fairs, cold calling, job boards, outreach events, and other emerging sourcing best practices
* Foster a strong customer service orientation with clients by working collaboratively with teams, and consulting effectively at all levels within the business
* Track and report on staffing activities to ensure Talent Acquisition achieves key hiring milestones Accountable for following Talent Acquisition processes in accordance with policies, practices, EEO, other legal requirements
* Prior Experience handling multiple accounts and regular interaction with clients
* 3-5 years of Technical recruitment experience with specific knowledge of effective sourcing strategies and techniques
* Ability to work in a fast-pace, high energy, high volume workspace without sacrificing quality over quantity.
* Ability to proactively and successfully introduce new top talents to fill key job requisitions within defined benchmarks
* Socially talent-sourcing perceptive utilizing a variety of current and next generation talent resource platforms such as applicant tracking systems, (ATS), Talent Network Communities such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
* Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to relate and influence individuals at all levels
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or a related field is preferred.
About PROLIM Corporation
PROLIM is a leading provider of end-to-end IT, PLM and Engineering Services and Solutions for Global 1000 companies. They understand business as much as technology, and help their customers improve their profitability and efficiency by providing high value technology consulting, staffing, and project management outsourcing services.
Their IT and PLM consulting offerings include; Advisory, PLM Software/Services, Program Management, Solution Architecture Training/Staffing, Cloud Solutions, Servers/Networking, Infrastructure, ERP Practices and QA Services. Engineering services include Data Translation, CAD/CAM/CAE, Process & Product Engineering, Prototyping, and Testing/Validation within a wide range of markets and industries.