Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, youll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Jive Engineer to join our team in the Herndon, VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Develop, integrate, and deploy new web collaboration capabilities on the new network.
* Support web collaboration customers and other future web collaboration systems.
* Identify and implement new enterprise collaboration capabilities and offerings in line with the Sponsor's strategic direction for
* collaboration systems.
* Support project management through estimating project effort and duration using the agile software methodology.
* Analyze, comprehend, and put to action - complex system requirements.
* Translate detailed design into computer software.
* Deploy COTS and GOTS packages. Test, debug, and refine the computer software to produce the required product.
* Prepare required documentation, including both program-level and user-level documentation.
* Enhance software to reduce operating time or improve efficiency.
* Provide technical guidance in software engineering techniques and automated support tools.
* Demonstrated experience as a developer for Jive.
* Skills on coding C# solutions that interact with the Jive object model.
* Demonstrated current development experience with Web services, including SOAP, REST, and XML.
* Demonstrated experience with integration of Jive with other platforms or services.
* Demonstrated experience with developing Jive custom lists,content types, workflows, etc.
* Demonstrated experience or a strong understanding of enterprise IT infrastructure, knowledge of the Project Management principles, project management processes and methodologies.
* Familiarity with Unix or Linux OS used for AWS Cloud Services.
* Familiarity with AWS Cloud Services.
* Note for all required skills: In absence of Jive specific experience, must have demonstrated the ability to learn to collaboration systems quickly and able deploy and develop against them.
* An active TS/SCI with favorable poly is required.
10 Years of job related experience and High School/GED diploma
8 Years of job related experience and Associate degree
4-7 Years of job related experience and Bachelor's degree
3 Years of job related experience and Master's degree
2 Years of job related experience and Doctorate
Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure, Ability to use MS Office,Ability to use PC, Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills,Interpersonal and People Skills, Listening Skills, Multi-tasking Ability, Oral and Written Communication Skills
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
About ManTech International
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies, consulting services and solutions for mission-critical national security programs.