Location: San Francisco, CA
Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 50 countries. With the success of our flagship product, Coinbase Consumer, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are now proud to offer an entire suite of products that make accessing cryptocurrencies easy and secure, in addition to new products that operate at the frontiers of crypto and blockchain.
In the Program Manager, Atlassian Administrator role you will serve as a main point of contact and domain expert leading Coinbase's Atlassian deployment. You will enable independence and build support processes to our global diverse set of users across Engineering (Agile and Non-Agile methodology), Creative, Marketing, IT and Financial business teams. In this role, you will meet with business partners to interpret requests and align solutions with standards and governance with a keen focus on Security.
What you'll be doing:
* Drive Jira adoption across Coinbase, establish best practices and improve the productivity of all teams
* Configure and lead Atlassian Jira/Confluence at Coinbase and be the go-to person for any system issues, improvements and best practice questions
* Create Jira filters, reporting, and custom dashboards
* Customize Jira workflows for multiple projects, craft custom fields, new issue types, and field configurations
* Maintain Version Control connectivity, configuration and administration to Jira
* Plan, evaluate, deploy, and maintain related tools to grow with a fast-growing user-base
* Define, document, and train on standard usage of Jira/Confluence
What we look for in you:
* Perform overall maintenance of Atlassian tools (JIRA and Confluence) setting a defined schedule and executing independently
* Perform administrative tasks for the Atlassian products including upgrades, patching, backup, and implementing/testing recovery
* Lead and administer add-ons/plug-ins and integrations defining safe and repeatable processes to integrate
* Investigate, troubleshoot and fix issues related to Atlassian applications
* Document standards, guidelines and standard operating procedures for both administrators and users of the system
* Provide user management for global and project level access, training and support for Jira for existing users and extended teams, as requested
* Demonstrable experience in performing upgrades with communication to end users impacted (e.g. release notes)
* Excellent understanding of Jira workflows, permissions schemes, notification schemes, screen schemes, etc.
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Coinbase does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.