What you'll be doing...
* End-to-end architecture, management, and 24x7 support of One JENKINS environments used by 20K users to perform 2M automation builds per year for the applications that generate billion dollar revenues to Verizon.
* End to end architecture, management and 24X7 support of One Artifactory environments. This critical DevOps infrastructure supports 7K users with average of 200GB downloads and 230GB uploads per day.
* Re-architect JENKINS, Artifactory and Sonar platforms for migrations to AWS.
* Build automation to enable the migration, and work with several application development and operations teams who consume these platforms throughout the enterprise to drive best practices, help them define and implement DevOps and Continuous Integration and Delivery to enable more agility and get them on the right path to their own migrations to AWS.
* End to end architecture, management and 24X7 support of One Sonar platform and One Ansible Plus platforms.
* Work closely with the automation team managing the DevOps Platform.
* Provide front end and back end support.
* Work collaboratively with the team to enhance the platform and buildout the footprint on the public cloud.
* Assist with design decisions and building architecture diagrams.
* Manage the ticket queue by providing efficient assistance to the end user.
* Create and maintain platform usage guides to aid users.
* Providing 24x7 support for production services.
What we're looking for...
You will have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Six or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
* Bachelor's degree in IT field.
* Certified Jenkins Engineer.
* AWS Certification.
* Four and more years of experience with DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Artifactory, and SonarQube
* Experience using the Linux platform.
* Cloud Certification and experience with cloud technologies (AWS).
* Experience issue tracking (Jira), software development practices, and the use of code repositories.
* Experience in Reslience Engineering.
* Experience building applications using Java or Python.
* Experience with SQL.
* One or more years experience using Datadog or Splunk.
* One or more years of shell scripting experience.
* Knowledge/experience with SRE.
* Willingness to learn new technologies.
* Ability to look for opportunities for process improvements and automation.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications is a broadband and telecommunications company operating 4G LTE network, 3G network, and information services.