Responsible for the maintenance, support and deployment of the EnterpriseOne global infrastructure and its operations. This position will provide EnterpriseOne configuration, security administration, object management, and coordinate with Applications, Development and other Infrastructure team members.
What You Will Do:
1. CNC Systems Administration - 85%
* Monitor and manage EnterpriseOne performance and architecture and maintain the JD Edwards systems reliability, integrity and recoverability. * Establish and maintain processes and procedures for implementing and maintaining the J.D. Edwards EnterpriseOne technical environment. * Install and Maintain JDE Environments on AWS Cloud Platform * Knowledge on AWS Load Balancing and Clustering solutions * Upgrade of EnterpriseOne and related components on Deployment server and Enterprise Servers. * Installing and managing Oracle Weblogic, Oracle Application Server and E1 JAS Components * OMW configuration and project promotions * Server and client package build and deployments * Install and manage Business Services Server and related package deployments * Install and manage Real Time Event Server (E1 Transaction Server) * Apply ESUs, ASUs, Updates and Tools Release updates. * Administration of print, batch queues, performance tuning and monitoring via SAW and Server Manager. * Create and manage environments, pathcodes and instances. * Create and manage multi-foundation for testing of new releases * Monitor and manage application system performance and availability. * Monitor and manage the EnterpriseOne system backups/restores requirements * Monitors EnterpriseOne Jobs scheduled using third-party job scheduler (ControlM) * Provides troubleshooting of EnterpriseOne application and hardware * Understanding of high availability software's and solutions * Provide complete and timely support for end users * Keep current and up-to-date with application architecture, ESU and service pack releases, functionality, and other CNC components * Interact extensively with the other support groups to establish and support EnterpriseOne applications running on the corporate network.
2. EnterpriseOne Security Administration: 10%
* Initial setup, maintenance and coordination of users, user profiles and EnterpriseOne environment security. * Develops and manages the access strategy by proactively working with management, process/data owners, auditors and other personnel. * Provide reporting for audit and participate in yearly audit process
3. General responsibilities:5%
* Develops and manages project plans for primary activities. * Develops, maintains and tests EnterpriseOne Disaster Recovery procedures in coordination with Infrastructure and applications team. * Researches, evaluates and recommends third party utilities to better the environment * Perform RCA for Major P1 Incidents * Provides global Level 2/3 support for standard hardware, software (involves on call coverage 24x7 on a rotating basis)
* Red Hat EnterpriseLinux (RHEL), Oracle Enterprise Linux (OEL), Windows Server 2008-2016, HP-UX * Oracle WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, Oracle Fusion Middleware * Oracle 11g-12C, Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Developer * Control-M, Bartender, Create Form!, Smart Commerce, Boomerang, Solar Winds, Precision (Trax), DSI, Remedy, Vertex * MS Office products, HP Products like HPQC, Open View, Site Scope, PPM and BSM. * EnterpriseOne Software Release 8.x to 9.x and Toolset 9.2.X * Various third party and in-house developed utilities to support performance and capacity planning activities * Conceptual knowledge of Agile, Siebel, EDW. * VERITAS Cluster, RAC, BIG-IP(F5) * AWS Essentials
How You Will Get Here:
* Undergraduate degree in the information technology field (BS Information Systems, BS Computer Science) and certification in a specialized information technology area. * 5 or more years in Oracle JDE Edwards ERP * Graduate degree in business or information technology (MS Information Systems, MS Computer Sciences, MBA) and certification in a specialized information technology area, project management training
If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, click here for further assistance.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific is a global provider of laboratory products and services, life science solutions, analytical instruments, and specialty diagnostics.