Customer-centric Solution Architect with excellent writing and communication skills to join our team, working with JDA Warehouse Management (WMS) systems. The selected candidate will work with multiple Warehouse sites to rollout our designed solutions to efficiently satisfy business requirements, while balancing complexity to ensure processes are supportable and cost effective. You are a strong proponent of fully leveraging standard functionality and minimizing system changes, ensuring that enhancements are operationally and financially justified.
* Assessing client business requirements and opportunities
* Leading design, configuration, implementation, and support of JDA (RedPrairie) Warehouse Management Systems
* Analyzing and optimizing components of the solution to take advantage of best practices
* Work with all appropriate parties to effectively estimate project timelines and deliverables
* Recognizing and highlighting incremental improvement opportunities with existing clients
* Writing functional specifications for modification, interface, report, and label requirements
* Authoring and/or reviewing system and procedural documentation throughout the project
* Troubleshoot and identify root cause for issues. Liaise between Business and Product Vendors for coordination of issue resolution.
* 12+ years of general consulting implementation experience * 10+ years of JDA / RedPrairie WMS solution design experience * 8+ years of JDA / RedPrairie WMS production support experience * Should have implemented at least 10 full cycles of JDA Implementations with multiple rollouts for each implementation. * Understanding of supply chain, logistics, and distribution functional concepts * Great attitude and commitment to get the job done * Legally authorized to work in the United States * Experience with other JDA solutions such as WLM, Integrator, Warehouse Management - Process, Warehouse Management - Dispatcher, EMS, WFM, or Track & Trace
* Experience reading and writing SQL
* Experience reading MOCA trace files
Experience with other supply chain execution systems such as Manhattan Associates, HighJump, and SAP
Cognizant is a provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services.