True Group is looking for a JDE Analyst to join our team. This is a full-time, salaried role and a great opportunity to join a thriving organization with a fantastic company culture.
The JDE Analyst will be responsible for configuring, implementing, and supporting various JDE modules. This position will work collaboratively with stakeholders and technical development teams to support systems including G/L, Accounting Master Data, Product Costing, Manufacturing Accounting, and Distribution modules.
* Support JDE modules including General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Sales and Distribution, Manufacturing, Sales Order Management, Purchasing, Inventory, S&D Reporting, and Analysis and Fixed Assets
* Support of third-party systems such as A/P workflow, external credit/collections systems, treasury management, payroll, and banking systems
* Configure applications to support business requirements
* Prepare documentation to support process, functional, and technical specifications
* Work collaboratively with business and IT to analyze requirements
* Work with internal and external users and developers to assist with the implementation of new solutions, technologies, and supporting applications
* Provide training support to end users where there is a lack of understanding of how the current process works or how the system is configured to work
* Drive standardized business processes among sales and distribution, manufacturing and supply chain systems/functions to simplify business
* Lead process mapping exercise and process skills to motivate, lead and develop team members assigned to this
* Provide end-user support, lead documentation of end-user manuals, and ability to train end users
* Manage JDE system bugs; analyze root cause of problems and provide direction for workarounds, corrections and implement updates to address deficiencies.
* Creation of functional requirements document. Work directly with end users to obtain requirements and translate the information into a functional requirements document for development towards a technical requirements document.
* 5+ years recent experience with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne version 9 or later and related processes
* Experience supporting ERP and related business applications in a Manufacturing environment
* Experience defining and developing ad-hoc reports with various reporting and query tools
* Excellent communication and documentation skills. Experience working with all levels of the business to define requirements as well as to perform application support.
* Experience in gathering the business requirements, prepare AS-IS and TO-BE business process documentation and map TO -BE processes with in JD Edwards EnterpriseOne ERP application
* Experience in writing functional specifications for customizations, Integrations with third party applications and reports
* Strong analytical abilities, problem solving skills, communication skills and must be team player"
* Strong understanding of ERP business processes with experience in A/P, A/R, G/L and related systems