Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the digital advertising industry. We operate at a scale that is matched only by very few internet companies today and that brings with it great technical challenges.
What you'll do:
* Work within a fast paced, agile, cross-functional team
* Work with other engineers to build and enhance our mobile app measurement capabilities for our products (Viewability, Brand Safety, Fraud and etc.) across a variety of platforms
* Investigate and troubleshoot technical issues
* Working through all stages of software delivery lifecycle from requirements refinement, development, testing, release & maintenance
* Support writing of automated component, unit and performance tests
* Support high level documentation
Who you are and What you have:
* A Bachelor's degree in a technical field and 3+ years building web applications
* Must be comfortable writing cross browser compatible JS
* Experience with a unit testing framework such as Jasmine
* Must be comfortable working with a version control system, preferably Git
* Experience working with automated build systems (grunt, gradle, jenkins etc.)
* Experience writing automated test suites at varying scopes (unit / component / functional)
* Experience working in an agile team (Scrum or Kanban)
* Good knowledge of SQL and databases like MySql
* Experience working with HTML / CSS
* A drive to learn new things, solve challenging problems and a self starter attitude
What puts you over the top:
* Ad Tech experience
* Experience in NodeJs, Python
* Experience with web/mobile app video
* Interest or experience in working further down the stack such as Java middle tier and / or Hadoop
* Experience in building and maintaining custom DSLs for automated testing
* Experience in using web debugging tools such as Charles Proxy
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology company that offers data and solutions to establish a safer, more effective advertising ecosystem. We partner with advertisers and publishers to protect their investments, capture consumer attention, and drive business impact. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 13 countries. Our growth and innovation have been recognized in the Inc. 5000, Crain's Fast 50, Forbes America's Most Promising Companies, and I-COM's Smart Data Marketing Technology Company. Learn more at www.integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to email@example.com. We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions to empower the advertising industry.