Heidrick & Struggles is a premier provider of executive search, leadership assessment and development, organization and team effectiveness, and culture shaping services globally. In our more than 60 year history, we have conducted some of the most high-profile C-suite and board-level searches in the world.
Today, we are working with our clients across 29 countries to help them accelerate their performance and respond with agility to new opportunities and challenges in every industry. We continue to raise the bar in serving our clients as trusted leadership advisors, and we are also providing an expanded range of data-driven, tech-enabled tools and platforms across our executive search and consulting businesses.
Managing top talent isn't just our business. It's our passion, and we are committed to investing in and developing the careers of our own people.
We look for people with experience from a variety of industries and diverse educational backgrounds who are passionate about partnering with innovative and influential organizations and share our commitment to our purpose - to help our clients change the world, one leadership team at a time.
If you're ready to start or grow your career with us, learn more about our available opportunities at our website.
* Designing, coding and unit testing as part of an Agile delivery team
* Attain quarterly and annual objectives assigned by management
* Develop solutions based on specifications as indicated in design
* Create high quality solutions for clients
* Participate and collaborate on design
* Create and maintain positive relationships with multiple internal groups to support on-going project development
* Participate in all appropriate training to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position
* Effectively manage time in a dynamic development environment
Qualifications & Experience:
* 3-4 years of hands-on experience with the MEAN stack of software, like Angular.js, React.js, Backbone.js, Vue.js, TypeScript and Node.js. They should have in depth knowledge and mastery of these skills
* Experience with Bootstrap or alternative responsive design framework
* Experience with HTML 5, CSS and JQuery
* Experience with Agile framework and Scrum
* Ability to fast prototype concepts from management and business
* Ability to effectively deliver results on several development projects in the same sprints
* Highly motivated self-starter with a desire to "go the extra mile"
* Solid analytical skills
* B.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent preferred
* 5 to 6 years development experience
* Experience with PaaS Cloud deployments like Heroku
* Experience building websites that work on laptops and tablets
* Experience with a unit testing tool like Jasmine or Selenium
* Experience designing and integrating with SOAP and RESTful web API's
* Use of DVCS tools like GITHub
* Ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems in varied political and geographic environments
* Good communication skills, both oral and written
* Customer Centric Mindset
* Customer facing skills
* Strong Business Acumen
* Strong Communicator
* Team Player (Collaborative with direct reports, peers and leadership)
* Attention to detail
* Sense of humor
* Creative, out-of-the-box thinker
* Self-motivated and hardworking, able to work independently and without close supervision
* Energetic and dedicated toward team efforts to ensure the usability of all H&S products
Heidrick & Struggles is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, or citizenship status.