TCG is an award-winning Government technology solutions provider. We are seeking a Java/Web Application Developer, who currently resides in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area, to join our team.
US Citizenship and the ability to pass a Federal government security clearance is required for this position.
* 10 years of experience with undergraduate degree
* Custom development on the Atlassian product stack
* Full-stack Java development on custom applications
* As-needed production support on systems of responsibility
* Advanced-level Linux (RHEL) system administration and Bash scripting experience
* Expert-level enterprise Java development experience
* High level of knowledge on popular enterprise Java web containers (Servlet API 3.0+) such as Tomcat
* Experience with Java Spring Framework (4.0+)
* Experience with SAML-based authentication and OAuth 2.0
* Extensive knowledge of Atlassian COTS tools such as Confluence and Jira.
* Troubleshooting skills such as reviewing logs, attaching a debugger, analyzing network traffic
* Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS, and 508 accessibility standards
* Experience with modern front-end development using frameworks including React and Angular 5+
* Knowledge of web security best practices (e.g. OWASP Top 10)
* Experience with Fortify SSC, SCA, WebInspect; running scans and analyzing scan results
* Working knowledge of SQL, with experience in PostgreSQL, and DB2
* Experience with Docker, Docker Compose and Docker orchestration systems (e.g. Kubernetes)
* Working knowledge of Jenkins and other continuous integration tools.
* Experience with Selenium
* Knowledge of JUnit and other advanced unit testing libraries such as Mockito, PowerMock and Cucumber
* Independent problem-solving skills, strong analytical abilities, creativity, and clear appreciation of end customer needs Demonstrates excellent grammar and spelling in written communication
* Demonstrated ability to write clear technical documentation
* Familiarity with Go programming language
* Experience working with Microsoft .Net
* Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (or other cloud provider) service offerings
* Experience writing DB2 Stored Procedures
* Experience as a team lead in Agile/Scrum software practices
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology preferred
Naturally, TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for sickchild daycare, book and fitness clubs, a generous training budget for each employee, employeeled (and TCG paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2019 Fortune magazine named TCG on their best workplace lists for the fourth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG as a "Top Workplace" for the fifth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us ... we'll make you happy.
At TCG, we pride ourselves on being and thinking differently – and we apply this approach to everything we do. As a result, we develop unique solutions that change the way government works.