At Perficient you'll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you'll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world's biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We're proud to be publicly recognized as a "Top Workplace" year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Java Spring Cloud Architect in our Denver office located in Denver, CO.
The Java Spring Cloud Architect will lead an agile delivery team, working closely with a Delivery Lead and Business Architect, to ensure that project goals are met. This highly collaborative role is ultimately responsible for all architecture decisions related to highly scalable, configurable, and fault tolerant application integration solutions.
The Java Spring Cloud Architect will focus on:
* Extensions to the existing integration architecture and/or applications requiring definition of new integration architectures
* Selection of integration software products and/or standards
* Design of high volume and high scalability integration architectures
* Definition of enterprise integration architectures that span multiple business areas, systems, and projects.
* Effective communication of technical concepts and architecture decisions across a multidisciplinary team
* 10+ years demonstrated experience with software design and development
* 7+ years of demonstrated experience working on API management, messaging, orchestration, and/or Web services solutions
* Experience architecting and developing Java/Spring Boot based REST Web services
* Experience working with messaging platforms such as Kafka, MQ, RabbitMQ, or similar
* Experience working with MongoDB databases
* Experience working with Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF)
* Development experience with object-oriented programming in Java
* Experience working as a software architect and developer in an Agile environment
* Strong written and verbal communication
* Experience working with Mulesoft
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or related field. Master's Degree preferred.
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.