Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
Java Software Engineer (IVR)
Req #: 190040433
Location: Plano, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
Java Software Engineer
This role provides an opportunity to be part of a growing Enterprise Contact Center Services team that is developing the next generation contact center core application technologies and voice services. An amazing opportunity to be a key contributor to a transformational program that impacts our brand and the customer/ specialist experience. To leverage new technologies and innovation (digital, cloud), the platform needs to transition to an internet (IP) based multi-channel platform. This person will participate on agile teams that develop world class applications that will leverage, enable and integrate w/strategic applications: authentication, contextual data, One Chase Service and Omni-Channel servicing.
We are seeking a Java developer who is passionate about technology and has experience developing applications and multi-tier architectures.
The candidate must have experience developing applications from ground up in a Java environment and must have a sound grasp of development best practices and system architecture. The successful candidate will be responsible for high quality and high performing implementation and will need strong debugging skills working in a fast paced, iterative development environment. Financial services would help, IVR experience is a must. Good verbal and written communication will be essential for effectiveness in this role.
* Min 8 years of work experience in developing, enhancing and maintaining enterprise-class applications using Java
* Min 8 years or work experience with IVR/VXML technologies (Genesys IVR preferred)
* Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent degree
* Strong Java development skills, including core Java, Spring, and JUnit and other open source frameworks
* Web service experience, including knowledge of REST, XML/JSON
* Expertise with SCM & Build tools (Maven, Jenkins, Git, SONAR)
* Strong foundation in Object Oriented Programming and Design Principles (OOP / OOD)
* Use of software engineering best practices such as design review, code review, unit testing, software quality metrics, and re-factoring
* Hands on experience in designing and developing large applications
* Excellent communication, organizational, collaboration skills and Problem-solving ability
* Experience in MVC/MVP programming
* Experience with testing practices such as TDD, BDD
* Experience with testing tools (Cucumber, QTP, Selenium, Mockito)
* Understanding of security principles in software development
* Familiar with Linux/Unix env, including working with shell, ssh, and other command line tools
* Exposure to usage metrics and analytics
* Exposure to Containers, Docker, Kubernetes
* Exposure to Cloud, AWS or Cloud Foundry.
* Exposure to Microservices architecture
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You'll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
About Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.