Caci International Inc
Java Software Developer for Modern, Mission Critical Application (Up to 25% Profit Sharing Benefit!)
Req #: 220064
Location: Sterling, VA US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
BITS, a CACI Company, offers very rewarding and unique benefits, which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of your base salary! The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan, to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account. The second component consists of BITS' Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS, in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We believe in a healthy home/work balance and both of our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life. Learn more at http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/
CACI is seeking a Java Software Engineer to develop a modern, java-based software application as part of a small, innovative team. You'll have the opportunity to design, build, and deploy a mission system from the ground up.
What You'll Get to Do:
* The program uses a robust Continuous Integration & Deployment pipeline to deploy containerized microservices to the cloud and on-premise environments to support execution of mission critical functions.
* The program uses agile planning principles to collaboratively and efficiently deliver capabilities that are required by our customers.
* You will be part of a responsive team where communication skills and the ability to solve problems are critical to our success.
* You can expect to work with highly motivated teammates that will support and push you, and will expect reciprocal action on your part.
* You will work within a culture of sharing information amongst teammates
More About the Role:
* Provide software design, build, test, integration, and deployment of the software baseline.
* Participate in new development starting with requirements analysis and design.
* Must be self-motivated individuals who can understand technical concepts, have excellent communication skills, and be able and willing to collaborate on technical items with the larger team.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and 5 - 10 years of related experience.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent and 5 -10 years of related software development experience
* Experience with Java, JSON, XML
* Experience in service based development
* Experience with Linux operating systems
* Experience with modern front-end development
* Experience with Web services
* Understanding of Amazon Web Services
* Active TS/SCI with CI Poly or Full Scope Poly
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Experience with containerized microservices
* Experience with software configuration management processes and tools
* Experience designing interfaces
* Security+ or CISSP certified
* Knowledge of Intelligence Community (IC) processes, policies and guidance
What We Can Offer You:
* 25% Profit Share
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
About Caci International Inc
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.
Caci International Inc