Req ID: 47717
Job Family: Information Technology/Software Development
Sabre is the global leader in innovative technology that leads the travel industry. We are always looking for bright and driven people who have a penchant for technology and want to hone their skills. If you are interested in challenging work, being part of a global team, and solving complex problems through technology, business intelligence and analytics, and Agile practices - then Sabre is right for you! It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs for our airline, hotel, and travel agency customers.
The Air Availability and Dynamic Schedules teamdevelops high performance applications that provides schedules and seats availability for shopping and pricing queries.
* Develops, codes, tests and debugs new moderately complex software solutions or enhancements to existing software in a maintenance capacity.
* Has good understanding of business application.
* Works with technical staff to and independently understand problems with software and resolve them.
* Resolves customer complaints with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
* May assist in development of software technical documentation.
* Demonstrates software.
* Designs and codes moderately complex applications using routine and/or advanced technology.
* May create optimization programs to resolve problems.
* May design and build prototype applications.
* Validates results of new baseline implementation in all environments
* Analyzes and validates results of QA tests required to provide signoff for baseline implementation
* Performs pre-cutoff baseline performance tests
* Reviews code of peer developers
* Performs on-call duties
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
* 3+ years of Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Boot; 1+ years of Java 8 experience.
* 2+ years of Web GUI development - JQuery, ReactJS, ReduxJS.
* Proficient Object oriented programming and J2EE/Enterprise design Patterns.
* Experience with SOAP and RESTful Web Services Development.
* Proficient with Unix, XML, SQL
* Strong understanding of full life-cycle development, Agile Methodology and CI/CD process.
* Solid Foundation of architecture models, database structures and networking.
* Good understanding of infrastructure components - SSO, Webservice authentication, HTTPS, Load balancers
* Strong understanding of Micro-services, Containers, Container Orchestration.
* Good communication and team working skills.
NICE TO HAVE:
* Experience with Micro Services, Containers, Container Orchestration, and CI/CD process.
* Experience with any cloud-based NoSQL database.
* Experience with Rules Engine, Message Oriented Middleware.
Sabre is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. Applicants applying for a Sabre position with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact Sabre's Compliance Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sabre is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. EEO IS THE LAW
Stay connected with Sabre Careers
Job Segment: Developer, Java, Database, XML, SQL, Technology
Apply now "
Sabre is a technology company that provides global travel and tourism industry solutions.