SR. FULL-STACK DEVELOPER
US Citizenship required due to Federal Government Requirement
Do you want to design, develop, and deliver bleeding-edge technical solutions in the national cyber security domain?
Parsons Intelligence Solutions group is hiring cleared software engineers to develop specialized software within a first-class team of developers, computer scientists, and cyber specialists. You will want to have tinkered with a variety of programming languages to be successful in this role. Specifically, you will have the opportunity to:
* Analyze requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints;
* Conduct and participate in design reviews;
* Write real-time/Stream/Batch processing software;
* Ensure the conversion of customer requirements, including informal requirements, into total systems solutions that balance the technical, schedule, and cost constraints of the program.
Parsons strives to provide our customers with unique capabilities and expertise that other companies lack. Parsons is a high-performance, engineering firm focused on maintaining the top technical talent to perform our number one priority, the customer's critical mission. Our ideal candidates are those enamored by technology and eager to sink their teeth into something new.
* BS degree in comp. science or a related discipline. (A combination of education and experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.)
* Must have an active security clearance
* Experience working in Linux
* Knowledge of networking concepts including the OSI model
Parsons is a company providing software and hardware products, technical services, and integrated solutions in the defense, intelligence, and critical infrastructure markets.