Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
Java/Full Stack Software Engineer - Wealth Management
Req #: 190052434
Location: Plano, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
As an Application Developer to work in enhancements/tech upgrade for Digital Wealth management program/applications, the candidate will be required to provide high quality technology solutions that address business needs by developing applications within mature technology environments. The role will involve working with business users located in various locations as well as other
The role will include the following major functions/responsibilities:
* Design, implement, test and maintain major server-side components and web applications.
* Design and implement UI components in different frameworks
* Implement back-end components of an n-tier application, including data model, data access objects, and application logic.
* Participate in project planning sessions with project managers, business analysts and team members to analyze business requirements and outline the proposed IT solution
* Participate in design reviews and provide input to the design recommendations; incorporate security requirements into design; and provide input to information/data flow, and understand and comply with architectural standards in all phases.
* Document the detailed application specifications, translate technical requirements into programmed application modules and develop/enhance software application modules
* Participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications; identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues
* Research and prototype new technologies as appropriate.
* Ensure quality and completeness of the product through unit testing, documentation and maintenance as appropriate.
Our Asset and Wealth Management division is driven by innovators like you who are driven to create technology solutions that make us work more efficiently and help our businesses grow. It's our mission to efficiently take care of our clients' wealth, helping them get, and remain properly invested. Across 27 cities, our team of 4,600 agile technologists thrive in a cloud-native environment that values continuous learning using a data-centric approach in developing innovative technology solutions.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
* Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field.
* Familiar with Cloud watch, Elastic IP's and managing security groups for EC2 Servers.
* Hands on experience with the AWS CLI and SDKs/API tools.
* Hands on experience in Apache Camel
* Advanced knowledge of JMS
* Hands on experience in Micro Service and Docker
* Knowledge in Angular 4/5 or React JS
* Experience with open source frameworks: Open source frameworks, e.g., Spring, Hibernate, Struts, JSTL
* Experience with ANT, Maven build/deployment process.
* Strong experience in PL/SQL, including triggers, stored procedures, queries, etc.
* Strong understanding of object oriented programming and design patterns.
* Strong technical, analytical, problem solving, and communication skills.
* Experience with system, application, and process documentation including tools such as MS-Visio, etc.
* Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, organizational and time management skills.
* Experience with SVN Source Code management techniques/ tools for software management, Knowledge SDLC tools (JIRA).
* Demonstrated teamwork and ability to work with diversified multi-location team.
* Experience with working on Agile/Scrum method of product implementation and delivery.
* Experience with implementing workflow applications is a plus.
* Experience with implementing a rules engine is a plus.
About Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.