Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether its digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
Title: Java Full Stack Developer
This position is a software development position designing and developing mission critical large-scale, high-availability, multi-tier, transactional, enterprise systems.
* Work collaboratively with members to ensure timely delivery of high quality enterprise applications.
* Plan and estimate development work needed to implement assigned tasks.
* Transform complex requirements into working, maintainable enterprise-level solutions.
* Perform detailed application design as appropriate.
* Author and maintain design and technical documentation necessary.
* Provide leadership to other team members to deliver high quality systems on schedule.
* 5 to 7 years' experience with Java 7/8, J2EE, Apache/Tomcat, Eclipse, Maven, AntBuilds
* 5 to 7 years' experience with database driven, multi-tier software development
* 3 to 5 years' experience using at least one major database (Oracle preferred)
* Excellent experience with Java/J2EE technologies like Servlets, JSP, JSTL, Java Beans, J2EE Patterns
* Experienced in developing HTML, CSS, XML, JSON and Java Script.
* Involved in consuming and publishing SOAP/RESTFUL web services
* Experience with writing complex queries for Oracle database
* Financial card transaction messaging and security experience
* Linux and systems management experience
* Experience in high-volume, transaction processing productions systems
* Object oriented analysis, design and programming skills
* Experience with a recognized software development lifecycle methodology
* Experience as a technical liaison in support of a project manager
* Good interpersonal skills to interface successfully with project managers, clients and team members
* Creative problem solving skills
Additional Desired Skills:
* Stripes Framework, AngularJS, Jasper Reports
* Payment Processing
* PCI Standards
* Integrated unit test development experience
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer science (M.S. in computer science preferred) or related field and 5 plus years of industry experience, including some technical leadership.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
Conduent is a provider of diversified business process services with capabilities in digital processing, automation, and analytics.