We have a Java Developer position. The position is Permanent opportunity. Selected candidates must be willing to join at a short notice.
Qualified candidates should be willing to work at Dallas - TX.
The ideal candidates will possess the following:
Must Have Skills: Java, J2EE, spring, Restful Web Services, Design Patterns, Micro Services, experience building scalable e-commerce applications
Desired Skills: Retail eCommerce experience, No SQL Database (preferably Cassandra), Oracle PL/SQL
Job Roles / Responsibilities:
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and 10+ years of experience with building scalable, high performing and robust Java applications
* 5+ years of experience building scalable e-commerce applications
* 8+ years of experience developing using J2EE technologies such as Servlet/JSP/Filters, JNDI, JDBC, JMS, JMX, RMI, Java Web Services or related skill
* 5+ years' experience developing with web/app containers such as Web Logic, Web Sphere, Apache/Tomcat, Jboss or related skill
* 5+ years' experience with advanced scripting skills in at least one of the following: Python, Perl or Shell and willingness to learn new technologies
* Experience with Eclipse or other IDE development tools
* 2+ years of experience with big data methodologies involving Cassandra, Kafka and Apache Storm
* Minimum of 2 years' experience working with Micro Services Frameworks/Architecture
* Experience with Continuous Integration and related tools (i.e. Jenkins, Hudson, Maven)
* Experience with Code Quality Governance related tools (Sonar, Gerrit, PMD, FindBugs, Checkstyle, Emma, Cobertura, JIRA, etc)
* Experience with Source Code Management Tools (GitHUB, SVN, CVS, Clearcase)
* Knowledge of standard tools for optimizing and testing code
* Ability to operate effectively and independently in a dynamic, fluid environment
Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance.
401k & Employee Stock Purchase Plans.
2 weeks of vacation and major holidays off.
Tremendous opportunity for growth and advancement.
A professional, challenging environment as part of a world class talented team.
Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. Cognizant is committed to ensuring that all current and prospective associates are afforded equal opportunities and treatment and a work environment free of harassment.
We will only be able to respond to those candidates that most closely meet our criteria
Cognizant is a provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services.