Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Sr Manager, Global SC TS Service owner within the Enterprise Supply Chain technology service group. This position is located in Piscataway, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Global SC TS Manager is responsible for supporting one of the major business transformation projects in MD sector. The role will also require leading Deliver functional teams. The release train engineer is responsible for planning sprints, preparing releases, co-ordinate cross functional and platform dependencies for 1MD OTC project.
* Responsible for 1MD OTC project release and sprint planning.
* Co-ordinate and review dependent project releases on US MD platform and keep leadership up to date on progress, challenges and changes
* Work with workstream leads to create backlog for the requirements and prioritizing backlog to assign into required sprint team.
* Work with secondary service teams like ABAP, Security, Integration, EDG, and basis to progress release planning and sprint build activities.
* Participate in design and requirement gathering sessions for defining detailed and executable requirements.
* Build agile teams to deliver the requirements.
* Support team for successful execution of project and co-ordinate and mitigate the risks of other dependent projects.
* Govern and support scrum teams for deliverables - including build, test and demo activities.
* Govern impediments and take necessary actions to resolve the issues.
* Govern release schedule and change release approval for all the changes in the platform.
* A minimum education level of a bachelor's degree is a required
* A minimum of 10 years of working experience in SAP/SD LE is required and must have four end to end full lifecycle implementation experience.
* A minimum of 5 year is of ERP project management.
* A minimum of 4 years of experience managing the IT teams is required.
* A minimum 3 years of AGILE methodology experience is required
* Should be comfortable with digging deep into SAP and guiding team technically and functionally.
* Cross functional knowledge of FI, MM, and Plan is required.
* Knowledge of program management and portfolio management is required
* End to end Supply Chain experience is preferred
* Track record of large program delivery and compliance is required.
* Must have experience of working with technical teams like ABAP, Basis, security and Web methods is required.
* Should have experience working with global teams.
* Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, including formal presentation skills is required
* Ability to successfully manage multiple critical issues simultaneously is required
* Should have experience with IMDG technology is required.
* Should have experience with ITIL methodologies and comfortable with handling tickets to resolve and driving long term preventive and corrective actions.
United States-New Jersey-Piscataway-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)