Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
PAE is seeking an IT Technician to provide direct support to our government customer in Washington, DC.
* Handle multiple applications, systems, network, and/or telecommunications activities.
* Installs, configures, and maintains operating systems and servers to support business processing requirements.
* May include programming, analysis, networking, data processing, and/or administration responsibilities.
* Resolve technical problems.
* Research and recommend technology.
* Coordinate information system priorities.
* 3+ years of relevant experience with Bachelor's degree or 0-2 years of relevant experience with Masters degree.
* SQL & SharePoint experience.
* Other general IT background and skills will be considered.
* Must be able to obtain a government security clearance.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran's status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement