As one of the fastest growing Independent Physician Associations in Southern California, Regal Medical Group, Lakeside Community Healthcare & Affiliated Doctors of Orange County, offers a fast-paced, exciting, welcoming and supportive work environment. Opportunities abound, and enterprising, capable, focused people prosper with us. We promote teamwork, nurture learning, and encourage advancement for all of our employees. We want to see you excel, because we believe that your success is our success.
We currently have two (2) openings for IT Techical Support for our offices in Northridge, California:
1. Provides coordination of technology needs and operations, including ongoing development and implementation of information systems support that is responsive to customer needs.
2. Supports the fulfillment of Heritage Provider Network and Regal Medical Group mission and values.
3. Computer Tech Support - Will provide on-site and Remote Desktop Computer Technical Support to end-users on a variety of moderate to complex microcomputer technical
issues. Identifies researches and resolves technical problems. Works in a
Microsoft XP Windows Server 2003 environment.
4. Create and Administer accounts using Microsoft Active Directory
5. Create accounts for third party applications - EZCAP, REA, any other proprietary apps.
6. May also provide technical support for LAN/WAN Administration.
7. Works independently with minimal supervision. Will resolve PC
hardware/software configuration problems and install hardware/software
products and/or approved patches.
8. Will troubleshoot desktop hardware and software technical issues, and
interact with end-users to identify current computing environments.
9. Position will primarily be first shift. However, candidate must be able to
work Flexible shifts between the hours of 0700-1900, including weekends if
necessary to meet emergency customer requirements.
10. Must have a good working knowledge and understanding of concepts, practices,
and procedures commonly used in supporting a Microcomputer hardware/software
environment, including PC Setup, installation and configuration.
11. Ability to install Microcomputer HW/SW peripherals and troubleshoot Desktop
Applications and connectivity issues in a Microsoft Windows Operating System
12. Must have good written/verbal communication skills, including excellent
customer interface skills.
13. Ability to bend, crawl and lift up to 50 lbs to provide on-site technical installations support.
14. Ability to commute to remote office locations and provide technical support.
15. Must comply with all physical, data and IT security requirements, including
any health and safety policies and procedures.
16. Be able to independently place service calls on all I.T. equipment under service maintenance agreements with their respective vendors.
17. Be able to assist with all telephone related issues, such as ACD programming changes, name changes, extension additions, report management, and overall phone system administration. (Nortel Norstar Meridian, BizPhone, Shortel VOIP a plus.)
18. Provides insight into user needs through open communication with the user and supports the development of processes and procedures necessary to achieve strategic objectives and improve support delivery.
19. Provides recommendations for IS initiatives that support the user community. Ensure all process are completed in a timely manner and performs random audit on IS practices, reports on support delivery.
20. Develops and fosters a customer satisfaction focused, service mentality within department to strengthen and build relationships with Heritage Provider Network and other Regal Medical Group regions and departments and communicates a balanced view of Information Systems importance in relation to other departments and business functions.
21. Monitors and reports on the delivery of all hardware, software, data and voice network infrastructure, and Internet/intranet deployment.
22. Acts as support for all aspects of RMG Technology operations including, but not limited to the following…
23. Asset Management
24. User support
25. Performs other duties as necessary.
Education and/or Experience:
1. A bachelor's degree from a four-year college or appropriate industry experience and/or certification.
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
3. Knowledge or experience and understanding of IS operations and support experience encompassing multiple aspects of IS operational activities.
4. Proficient in MS Office applications
5. Proficient in troubleshooting PC related technical problems.
6. Proficient in installation and configuration PCs, Operating systems and applications.
7. Medical group or IPA operations information systems management experience
8. Experience with clinical applications
9. A+, Network+. MCSE, CCNA
10. Customer service skills
Employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the LA City Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.