Tapad is hiring for an IT Systems Engineer where you'll work side-by-side with other members of the Information Technology department. With your in-depth experience, you will help improve and support the technology needs of a fast-growing tech company. The IT practice enhances and builds technologies to ensure our users can work seamlessly.
Tapad is the leader in cross-device content delivery. Our groundbreaking, proprietary technology assimilates billions of data points to find the human relationship between smartphones, desktops, laptops, tablets, connected TVs and game consoles.
When you work with us, you matter. We ask our employees to make an impact and feel it is only right to give a lot in return. We offer every employee a 401k with matching, generous parental leave, and unlimited PTO. We believe if you're sick, feel like you're getting sick, or just need a personal day, you should take that time to get better. We have free lunch every Wednesday, free bagels every Friday, and a free and open hierarchy every day. We make sure our office is full of individuals who can teach and learn from one another.
* SaaS Ninja: Will be migrating several services to the cloud, and must have implementation experience from start to finish
* Domain Expertise: Assist in selection, deployment and maintain subject matter expertise over a wide variety of SaaS applications, such as; G-Suite, Bettercloud, Slack, Office365, Zoom, PagerDuty, and Atlassian tools
* To the Cloud: Research and recommend approaches for system administration best practices with a focus on automation and configuration management especially with SaaS-based tools
* Hack the Planet: Recommend and maintain security enhancements while maintaining an eye on compliance (ISO27001/27017/2018, GDPR, CCPA, NIST, etc.)
* No I in Team: Act as escalation and SME for 1st level support tickets/tasks/projects
* Be the Gatekeeper: Bookend critical onboard and off-boarding processes, while Implementing automation tools for seamless new employee experience (i.e. zero touch deployment, remote training, etc.
* Bachelor's degree or 4+ years relevant professional experience
* 3 or more years of experience implementing a diverse set of SaaS Services from start to finish
* Must be a self-starter with the ability to take general project requirements and execute
* Excellent written communication skills. Must love to write clear and concise documentation to later be handed off to the IT Support team and internal stakeholders
* Expertise with Mac OS X and MS Windows and Strong fundamental knowledge of JAMF
* Strong understanding of complex IT infrastructure and ability to troubleshoot issues
* Familiarity with networking concepts and tooling as it relates to systems discipline
* Experience with telephony, video conferencing, WiFi and other office technologies a plus
Tapad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of age, sex, race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Tapad does not accept resumes from unsolicited search firms nor recruiters. In no event shall fees be paid to any unsolicited search firms nor recruiters, regardless of whether the candidate is made an offer or accepts a placement at Tapad. All resumes received through any channels will be considered the sole property of Tapad.
Tapad provides cross-platform, unified advertising solutions for brands and businesses.